Our Kitchen Planning Guide:
Take a moment to measure your kitchen and use our design service. Our designers can answer your questions and suggest ideas. When the design is completed to your satisfaction, we will give you an estimate.
Kitchen Planning Guide
Make a rough sketch of your kitchen floor plan like the sample below. Assume your kitchen is bare. Don’t worry about existing cabinets. Just click on the picture below to see an enlargement and follow these steps:
1. Start measuring from a corner.
2. Include moldings.
3. Continue measuring around the room.
4. Measure from the center of your sink.
5. Measure from the center of your range.
6. Measure width and height of refrigerator.
7. Draw rough sketch below giving all measurements in inches.